Dunlap’s Fishing Charter Service is exited to share that we will be back fishing!! We expect the usual fun, fish and comradery that comes with a day on our Lake Erie, with a few protocols to ensure safety for all! Our regular policies are still in play, bring sunblock, hats, SOFT SOLE SHOES, rain gear, sweatshirt, and here are the new policies that will be in place as well:
1. Daily health assessments of captains will be conducted
2. Do not come fishing if you are not feeling well
3. Temperatures will be taken; this will determine ability to board the boat
4. Face masks are NOT required, but of course can be worn, even a bandanna will work just fine, we will have extras if needed
5. Maintain good hygiene, there will be sanitizer/soap and water available for washing up hands as needed
6. Maintain social distancing practices of 6-feet between fishermen to the best of your ability
7. Boats will be scrubbed daily as usual with extra care taken to clean and sanitize rods and reels daily
For your safety and ours we MUST diligently follow these COVID-19 protocols mandated by Dr. Amy Acton and the Ohio Department of Health.
Let’s do our part and get this season started in the safest way possible!! See you on the Lake!!
Call with any questions – 877-797-4361